- 14:47 Ticket #56 (RosterClientProtocol should allow for item addition as well as item ...) closed by
- fixed: (In [c0f51d95bf0f]:) Add support for adding and updating roster items. …
- 14:46 Ticket #71 (Roster sets always fail in RosterClientProtocol) closed by
- fixed: (In [ea2774e1c71c]:) Clean up of RosterItem and RosterClientProtocol. …
- 14:44 WikiStart edited by
- 14:26 Changeset in ralphm-patches [61:7ef6992743c8] by
- Applied reworked patches to default.
- 14:24 Changeset [174:c0f51d95bf0f] by
- Add support for adding and updating roster items. Roster items can be …
- 14:24 Changeset [173:6b0eb01b5744] by
- Add support for roster versioning.
- 14:24 Changeset [172:ea2774e1c71c] by
- Clean up of RosterItem? and RosterClientProtocol?. RosterItem: * Renamed …
- 14:24 Changeset [171:4f5ee7b81ebf] by
- Add convenience method Request.parseRequest. The new method …
- 13:51 Changeset [170:bb143a4ae70d] by
- Add documentation using Sphinx and pydoctor, automate doc generation.
- 09:12 Changeset in ralphm-patches [60:a763a1289af8] by
- Add tests for RosterRequest? and fix version rendering.
- 22:47 Changeset in ralphm-patches [59:90b972ef16fc] by
- Add RosterRequest? and use it throughout RosterClientProtocol?. This also …
- 19:10 Changeset in ralphm-patches [58:4b02ff624ab2] by
- Move roster patches to xmppim.py, add backwards compat and new …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.